Kimpton Kawana Bay will be a 5-star hotel operated by the internationally renowned Kimpton® Hotels & Resorts.
The project will be completed in 4 phases and will feature 120 studio apartments, 20 luxury villas, rooftop lounge and beach bars, gym, spa, and water sports facilities, and infinity pools. It rises 140 feet above sea level and offers breathtaking views of golden sand, turquoise sea, the town of St. George, and the island’s mountainous skyline.
The project is an approved development under Grenada’s Citizen By Investment (CBI) Programme.
Project Cost: USD $40 million
- Purchase and ownership of luxury suites, studios, and villas starting at USD $350,000.00
- Citizen by Investment through the purchase of hotel units
- The resort is located on the famous Grand Anse Beach – ranked in the Top 30 of CNN’s “World’s 100 Best Beaches”, 2016
- Complete incentive package secured
- Construction commenced; permits and design plans are available